Help rebuild and restore hope, love, trust, and faith knowing all things are possible through Christ Jesus.
How can you get help?
- First understand that you are in an abusive situation.
- Get counseling about the abuse.
- We will determine through our intake services what to do about your situation if life threatening.
- Find a plan of escape if needed.
- Domestic violence intake and referrals services
- Relief and individual development (Relief) suppling food and clothing (Individual development) transformation ministries that empower a person to improve physically emotionally intellectually, relationally, and socially.
- We can assist in placing individuals into domestic violent shelters.
- Detox referrals for treatment to those who chemically dependency.
Some women make excuses for their abusers:
- He’s unemployed
- He had problems during his childhood
- I provoked him
- If I just _________ he would change.
Could this be you?
No one deserves abuse and no excuse is acceptable to endure abuse.
What is domestic violence?
- Emotional physical, psychological sexual or economic abuse that one person in an intimate relationship uses in order to control the other.
- Violent behavior directed by one member of a household against another
- Physical or mental abuse that occurs between members of a family. Note: The definition of domestic violence is not restricted between husband and wife alone. It can extend to other members of the family.
- Domestic violence also leads to alcoholism, and chemical dependency.
Should I stay in an abusive relationship? How does God feel about abuse?
- No one should feel like they are supposed to stay in an abusive relationship at any time. It is nowhere stated that a women or her child or children are to stay and endure any kind of abuse from a spouse or family member. Abuse is a crime and total violations against any human being.
- In any case of abuse we must also consider that our bodies and minds are the temple of God. One shouldn’t remain in an abusive home. Physical, mental, or emotional abuse in any relationship or marriage is unacceptable to God. Corinthians 3:16.
Every Wednesday night from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Contact for more information call Lizzie at 314-482-2594 or email me at email@example.com